Hurwitz, Vicki T.
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Raymond Kenney collection of ESAD and RTCAD records
The Raymond Kenney collection of ESAD and RTCAD records spans Raymond T. Kenney's time in General local and national organziations, RTCAD, RCAD and ESAD.These positions produced paperwork such as administrative materials, flyers, TTY supply booklets, correspondence with in and to other organizations and multiple testimonals from court cases.
T. Alan and Vicki T. Hurwitz collection
Alan and Vicki Hurwitz were both employed at National Technical School for the Deaf (NTID) for many years. In 2013, they left to work at Gallaudet University. This collection includes several devices for communicating with the deaf, several coffee mugs from different events at NTID and cookbooks from different deaf schools across the U.S.
VHS, DVD, and publications from Vicki Hurwitz
Vicki T. Hurwitz T-shirt collection
A collection of 69 t-shirts related to RIT and/or NTID events, Deaf Women of Rochester, and Sapphires deaf women's softball team from roughly 1989-2010.
- Collection 3
- Unprocessed 1
- Deaf -- History 2
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 2
- Teletypewriters 2
- Community cookbooks 1
- Cooking 1
- Correspondence 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf women -- Societies and clubs -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deafness -- Social aspects 1
- Ephemera 1
- Glassware 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes 1
- Mugs 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- History 1
- Reports 1
- T-shirts 1 ∧ less