- Existence: 1913 - 1994
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Bernie Boston collection contains photographic negatives, mounted slides and silver gelatin prints from c. 1968 to c. 1995, from the career and personal life of Bernard Boston. The collection chronicles his time at Rochester Institute of Technology, where he studied photography, up through his career in Washington, DC, and his personal life. In addition to prints used for newspaper publication, there are fine matted prints.
Collection of records deposited in the RIT Archives over a period of years.
The Frederick Wiedman Jr. Collection of Presidential papers is a fascinating group of documents each signed by one of our 39 United States Presidents. The collection provides a glimpse into the lives of the individuals who have held the most important office in the nation.
The collection was assembled by Frederick Wiedman Jr, a long-time Rochester attorney and supporter of RIT.
- Autographs (manuscripts) 1
- Biography files 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- Correspondence 1
- Curricula 1
- Gelatin silver prints 1
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Memorandums 1
- Papers (document genres) 1
- Photojournalism. 1
- Photojournalists -- Washington (D.C.) -- 1950-1970 1
- Reports 1
- Speeches 1
- United States presidents. 1
- negatives (photographs) 1 + ∧ less