Lang, Harry G.
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Harry Lang biographical files consists of Lang's research used for the book, Deaf Persons in the Arts and Sciences: A Biographical Dictionary, (co-authored with Bonnie Meath-Lang).
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
The Harry Lang collection on Edmund Booth consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Edmund Booth: Deaf Pioneer.
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Collection of 104 published and unpublished manuscripts written by faculty at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at RIT between 1986-2010.
The Robert H. Weitbrecht James C. Marsters TTY modem collection contains two metallic boxes with electronic circuitry inside that made up the acoustic telephone coupler (now known as a TTY modem) used by Dr. James C. Marsters in the first TTY telephone call between two deaf persons (May 1964).
Complete assemblage of the commemorative stamp package to honor Robert Panara. Panara was a teacher in the field of Deaf Studies and taught at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf from 1967 until 1987. The collection contains programs, envelopes, a stamp sheet, and a framed stamp presentation.
- Deaf -- History 6
- Deaf culture 4
- Deaf -- Education 3
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Research notes 3
- Teachers of the deaf 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Deaf -- Means of communication 2
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- History 2
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 2
- Teletypewriters 2
- American Sign Language 1
- Articles 1
- Biography files 1
- Books 1
- Commemorative postage stamps -- United States 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 1
- Deaf -- United States 1
- Deaf actors 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Deaf authors 1
- Deaf scientists 1
- Deaf, Theater for the -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Popular works 1
- Deafness -- Social aspects 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- Biography 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Publications 1
- Video recordings 1 + ∧ less