McKenzie, Stanley D.
- Existence: 1942-
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Materials related to Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) judicial system as it was re-structured in 1973. The RIT judical system oversaw due process in disciplinary proceedings involving students. The collection includes copies of the proposed model implemented in 1973, and Judicial Coordinator Reports for 1973-1988.
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Office of the Provost. The collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, program registration materials, and other miscellaneous items. Most of the collection is related to program development and accreditation measures.
- American University in Kosovo -- Faculty -- Orientation 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Correspondence 1
- Judicial records 1
- Memorandums 1
- Proposals 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Student discipline 1
- Student life -- Behaviors 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Accreditation 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 1 ∧ less