Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Materials related to the artwork housed on the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) campus. The collection includes clippings, articles, press releases, and miscellaneous documents on several artists including Josef Albers, Harry Bertoia, Alistair Bevington, José de Rivera, Frederick Lipp, Henry Moore, and Albert Paley.
This collection contains the conservation treatment report of the 1969 Murals by Josef Albers on the RIT Campus, prepared by conservator James Hamm in September 1999.
Files on the artwork on the Rochester Institute of Technology's campus, compiled by Peter Giopulos. Giopulos served as the associate dean for the College of Fine and Applied Arts at the university. The collection includes articles, clippings, correspondence, and miscellaneous administrative documents for each piece, as well as photographs of the items and tape recordings of interviews with some of the artists.
Materials belonging to Richard H. Eisenhart, a former trustee of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The collection includes correspondence, photographs and slides, awards and certificates, articles, clippings, and other miscellaneous items.
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Public Art -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Artist files 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Color slides 2
- Art -- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Art objects -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Articles 1
- Awards 1
- China 1
- College trustees -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Commemorative postage stamps -- United States 1
- Conservation (discipline) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Design 1
- Educational exchanges -- China 1
- Furniture 1
- Newspapers 1
- Photographs -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Postage stamp design -- United States 1
- Postcards 1
- Posters 1
- Slides (photographs) 1 + ∧ less