Rochester Institute of Technology. Graphic Arts Research Center
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Materials related to the Byron G. Culver Award at the Rochester Institute of Technology. The award is presented annually to a person who has shown dedication to and has contributed significantly to advancements within the printing and graphic arts industry through education. This collection contains five news clippings.
Materials related to the College of Graphic Arts and Photography (CGAP), which was a precursor to the College of Imaging Arts and Sciences. The collection includes information about the college, correspondence, clippings, a strategic plan, published materials by the college, and other related papers.
The Graphic Arts Research Center (GARC) records contains brochures, publications, clippings related to, and produced by GARC, as well as the handwritten outline of the Graphic Arts Research Division from 1947. GARC was a division of the College of Graphic Arts and Photography at RIT.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Graphic arts -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Printing -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- brochures 2
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Directories 1
- Educational fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Lectures and lecturing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Press Releases 1
- Printing -- History -- 20th century 1
- Printing -- History -- New York (State) 1
- Printing -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Reports 1
- Seminar 1 ∧ less