Rochester Institute of Technology -- Student housing
Found in 15 Collections and/or Records:
Annette Shapiro Blanchard photographs of RIT are fifteen photographs documenting student life at RIT in the late 1950's.
Contains correspondence, loan agreements, and contract records relating to the conversion of the Manger Rochester Hotel to a men's dormitory on the Rochester Institute of Technology downtown campus.
Progress reports, conversions costs, clippings, regulations, and brochures relating to men's dormitory Nathaniel Rochester Hall on the downtown RIT campus. The residence hall was converted from the former Manger Rochester Hotel.
Contains a design presentation summary of the renovation of residence halls on the RIT Henrietta campus.
Materials related to the RIT Center for Residence Life. The collection includes newsletters and promotional materials, directories, staff profiles, photographs.
Records of the Community Service Club House at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The house was started around 1982 as a "special interest" residence hall for students at RIT interested in community service. The collection includes administrative items, meeting minutes, governance documents, budgeting materials, newsletters, ephemera, project information, and other related items. Photographic materials, a banner, a button were added to the collection in September 2012.
This collection includes records such as correspondence, promotions, clippings and reports related to the history of student housing at RIT, both on the downtown campus and at the Henrietta campus.
Small collection of promotional brochures and memoranda regarding housing for married students and staff on RIT's Henrietta campus.
Materials related to the Men's Residence Halls' Association and its activities. The Men's Residence Halls' Association was a student group that represented the interests of male students living in the dormitories on the Rochester Institute of Technology's campus. The collection includes correspondence and a copy of the group's constitution.
Contains memoranda, correspondence, brochures, and clippings related to housing outside of the RIT Henrietta campus.
- Dormitories -- New York (State) -- Rochester 10
- Men -- Housing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 7
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 6
- Promotional materials 6
- Women -- Housing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 6
- Correspondence 4
- Administrative records 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Dormitory life -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Newsletters 3
- Application forms 2
- Constitutions 2
- Women college students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Art students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Directories 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Minutes 1
- Parades -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Proposals 1
- Public service activities and groups 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1
- Reports 1
- Service learning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Sweat shirts 1
- T-shirts 1
- Telephone -- Directory 1
- Veterans -- Services for -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Visitors' book 1
- Volunteers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- brochures 1 + ∧ less