Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Bevier Memorial Building
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Alice Woodward Interview digital audio recording
Recording of an interview with Alice Woodward conducted by Gladys Taylor on July 30, 1985.
Bevier Gallery exhibition announcements
A collection of exhibition announcements beginning as early as 1903 at the Mechanics Institute in Rochester, NY before the Bevier Building was built, through the most current exhibition schedule and announcements at the Bevier Gallery today.
Bevier Memorial Building collection
Materials related to the Bevier Memorial Building at the Rochester Institute of Technology. The building was constructed in 1911 using funds given by Susan Bevier. The collection contains invitations to the building's open, postcards and greetings cards depicting the building, and clippings. There is also a report on the building's historical significance.
RIT Downtown Campus records
Collection contains historical information on the downtown campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The campus was located within the heart of downtown Rochester from the time of the establishment of Mechanics Institute in 1885 until the move to the Henrietta campus in 1968. This collection includes clippings and various records, such as renovation plans, maps, and correspondence.
RIT pin collection
Collection of pins commemorating events, awards, student life, alumni, or RIT.
Susan Bevier estate records
Legal documents related to the estate of Susan Bevier, a benefactor of the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute (now named the Rochester Institute of Technology). The collection contains copies of Mrs. Bevier's estate records including her will, estate inventory, and deeds, as well as correspondence related to the use of Mrs. Bevier's generous donation.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- College benefactors -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Estate records 2
- Art -- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Awards 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- Awards -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Estate inventories 1
- Executors and administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Interviews 1
- Invitations 1
- Memorandums 1
- Oral histories 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Students -- Services for -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Wills 1 ∧ less