Rochester Institute of Technology. Office of the President
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Fred W. Smith papers
Papers of Fred W. Smith, a former Secretary of the Institute and Assistant to the President at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Smith worked at RIT from 1971-2008. The collection includes biographical material, copies of Smith's papers and presentations, correspondence, and administrative information for select projects.
M. Richard Rose papers
Papers of M. Richard Rose, president of the Rochester Institute of Technology from 1979-1992. The collection includes biographical material, correspondence, speeches, ephemera, news releases, publications, and clippings.
Paul A. Miller administrative files
Collection of records kept by Paul A. Miller during his time as president of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The collection includes subject files which contain mostly correspondence and clippings, as well as administrative files for the Rochester Urbanarium project. Also included are files on prominent university benefactors.
Paul A. Miller speeches and reports
Collection of speeches and reports presented by former Rochester Institute of Technology president Dr. Paul A. Miller. The collection includes materials related to the university and its administration, as well as the field of higher education.
RIT Greatness Through Difference: 2015-2025 Strategic Plan
RIT Greatness Through Difference: 2015-2025 Strategic Plan outlines RIT's strategic goals and programmatic emphasis for the ten years.
RIT Presidential Medallion Recipients records
RIT Presidential Medallion recipient records lists recipients who have been awarded the Rochester Institute of Technology Presidential Medallion, later called the RIT Presidential Medal. The award was created to provide a special way for the university to express its gratitude towards external contributions to RIT. These records consist of two lists of award recipients.
RIT President's records on Henrietta Campus construction
Materials related to the planning and construction of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) campus in Henrietta, NY. RIT relocated its campus from the city of Rochester to the suburbs of Henrietta in 1968. The collection includes diagrams, correspondence, meeting minutes, financial records, and clippings.
RIT Presidents video recordings
Collection of videos from and about RIT’s past Presidents includes interviews, speeches and T.V. news coverage recorded between 1982-2008. These include Presidents Ellingson, Miller, Rose, Simone and Destler.
Rochester Institute of Technology annual reports
Annual reports for the Rochester Institute of Technology (previously the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute) and its predecessor, the Mechanics Institute. The collection includes annual reports submitted by the university president, as well as reports from individual departments. Also included are supporting materials submitted with the departmental reports.
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Rochester 5
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 5
- Correspondence 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- College benefactors -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Reports 2
- Speeches 2
- Administrative records 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles 1
- Awards 1
- Biography files 1
- Building -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- DVDs 1
- Education, Higher -- United States 1
- Henrietta (N.Y. : Town) 1
- Interviews 1
- Long range strategic planning 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Spirit (Tiger) 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- University sites -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less