Rochester Institute of Technology -- Presidents
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Collection of Albert J. Simone materials
Materials related to Albert J. Simone and his time as president at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Simone served as RIT's ninth president from 1992-2007. The collection includes copies of Simone's speeches, papers, and reports, as well as correspondence, event information, and other miscellaneous items.
M. Richard Rose papers
Papers of M. Richard Rose, president of the Rochester Institute of Technology from 1979-1992. The collection includes biographical material, correspondence, speeches, ephemera, news releases, publications, and clippings.
M. Richard Rose speeches
Transcripts of speeches given by M. Richard Rose during his time as president of the Rochester Institute of Technology (1979-1992). The speeches were given during various events to both the university and off-campus organizations.
Paul A. Miller papers
RIT Office of the Provost miscellaneous materials
Various materials donated to the RIT Archive Collections by the Office of the Provost in 1997. The items include historical information on the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) such as brochures on the university's history and architectural renderings. Also included is information on the National Technical Institute for the Deaf's (NTID) founding and dedication ceremonies.
RIT President Albert J. Simone papers
Professional papers of Albert J. Simone. Simone was the eighth president of the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), serving from 1992-2007. The collection includes speeches and papers written by Dr. Simone, articles written about Dr. Simone, and remarks written during his tenure as President of RIT.
RIT RITiree dinner memorabilia
The RIT RITiree dinner memorabilia collection consists of three items. These items were given to the attendees of the 2007 RITirees dinner held on June 13, 2007. The recipients of the outstanding alumni award were Albert and Carolie Simone. Dr. Simone was RIT President from 1992-2007.
Unpublished manuscript by Mark Ellingson
Unpublished manuscript by Mark Ellingson on the history of the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute, the objectives of the institute, information on programs and courses offered and institutional policies through 1937.
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Rochester 5
- Speeches 4
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Correspondence 3
- Education, Higher -- United States 2
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 2
- Academic costume 1
- Administrative records 1
- Articles 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Ball-point pens 1
- Baseball cards 1
- Biography files 1
- Books 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College presidents -- West Virginia -- Morgantown 1
- Manuscripts (document genre) 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Mouse pads 1
- Papers (document genres) 1
- Photographs 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Renderings (drawings) 1
- Retirees -- Education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1 ∧ less