Rochester Institute of Technology. George H. Clark Building
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Frederick Brehm photographs of Clark Building construction contains photographs related to the construction of the Clark Building in 1945. There are two complete copies of the album; one is in a spiral album and the other in a portfolio box.
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology's George H. Clark Building, built in 1946 and occupied by RIT until 1968. The collection contains numerous documents related to the building's construction, as well as correspondence and publications regarding the building itself. Also included are clippings and various items that were placed in the building's cornerstone.
Collection contains historical information on the downtown campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The campus was located within the heart of downtown Rochester from the time of the establishment of Mechanics Institute in 1885 until the move to the Henrietta campus in 1968. This collection includes clippings and various records, such as renovation plans, maps, and correspondence.