Found in 29 Collections and/or Records:
Materials related to the construction of the College Alumni Union on the Henrietta campus, as well as its use and activities. The facility was built as part of the Rochester Institute of Technology's new campus in 1968 and is now known as the Student Alumni Union. The collection includes publications such as brochures, correspondence, planning documents, printed policies, concert fliers, and clippings. There is also a dedication ceremony guest book and a scrapbook in the collection.
A photo album documenting Rochester Institute of Technology faculty and their wives visiting Kodak Park in Rochester, New York on November 2, 1949.
The collection consists of records documenting the founding of Gamma Epsilon Tau at RIT in 1955 and continuing to the present.
The RIT Greek organization records contain materials related to the history of the Greek organization community at RIT from 1954-1994. The collection includes constitutions, meeting minutes, correspondences, newsletters, and assorted promotional materials pertaining to Greek life overall at RIT. Please note: The materials in this collection were largely accumulated by administrative departments and not transferred to the RIT Archives directly by the original organization.
RIT scrapbooks consist of newspaper clippings regarding the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Records of the RIT Student Wives' Association, a social group for the wives of full-time students at the Rochester Institute of Technology during the 1960s and 1970s. The collection contains a scrapbook of club activities, along with correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and other administrative documents.
Four scrapbooks containing materials related to Stanley H. Witmeyer and the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Witmeyer was a former Dean of the College of Fine and Applied Arts at RIT. The scrapbook contains information on Witmeyer and the Institute's history, as well as students, artists, and events.
Scrapbook of clippings and photographs relating to the Strasenburgh Wall, a mural created for and installed in the lobby of R.J. Strasenburgh Laboratories by artist Franz Wildenhain in 1959.
Manual log scrapbook presented to Dr. W.W. Charters at a celebration dinner with secretaries, May 18, 1939 as a farewell tribute. This handmade scrapbook-like album contains poems, photographs and drawings from different departments at the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. (RAMI)