Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection includes various records, correspondence and grant proposals related to RIT’s Institute Committee on Projects Relating to Productivity during the 1980's.
Records documenting the activities of the RIT Academic Senate Office from 1996 to the current year. The collection includes meeting minutes, newsletters, curriculum program proposals, committee reports, and other related items.
These folders contain records from RIT’s Calendar Task Force. The Institute Task Force on the Calendar was formed in the fall of 1990 in response to concerns from administrators and faculty regarding the feasibility of different calendar formats. These records include reports, recommendations, and proposals derived from impact studies initiated by various subcommittees.
Documents from the Rochester Institute of Technology's Institute College, founded in 1972. The collection includes program proposals, posters, fliers, clippings, and other related material.
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Office of the Provost. The collection includes correspondence, administrative and financial documents, newsletters, and several miscellaneous items. The materials are related to specific programs, committees, or projects by the university.
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Office of the Provost. The collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, program registration materials, and other miscellaneous items. Most of the collection is related to program development and accreditation measures.
RIT Policy Council records include memos, minutes, bulletins and various proposals for programs, policies, and rules for the university from the early 1920’s until 2007. The collection also contains materials that may have been shown at or during meetings of the Policy Council committee and other committees related to the Policy Council.
Materials related to the Reading Laboratory at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) and its activities. The Lab was established in 1953 to provide reading instruction to the students of the school, as well as the surrounding community. The collection consists mostly of correspondence and promotional materials such as brochures, but also includes a program proposal.