Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection of three items received from RIT NTID librarian, Joan Naturale. The portable TDD was one used by Naturale, the bookmarks she collected, and the newletters were given to her by her brother, Tony Naturale who was a writer for the newsletter.
Three examples of telecommunication devices for the deaf from the 1980's.
This collection consists of a NTID publication titled Speechreading Strategies, Teletypewriters Made Easy! by Teletypewriters for the Deaf, Inc.
RIT/NTID Marketing Communications slide collection originally contained 8 notebooks of images taken during the first 20 years of NTID's existence on RIT's campus. The majority of the images were taken in the 1970s, coinciding with the construction of the Lyndon Baines Johnson (LBJ) building and dormitories. The images document the campus, buildings and their construction, classrooms and equipment, dedication ceremonies, and students, faculty and staff of NTID.
The TeleTypewriter (TTY) phone collection consists of two phone systems. These are communication devices for the deaf. They were donated by the National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
- Deaf college students 3
- Teletypewriters 3
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Bookmarks 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf students -- United States. 1
- Newsletters 1
- Publications 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Speechreading 1
- Teletypewriters -- 1970-1980 1 ∧ less
- Gallaudet College. National Information Center on Deafness (U.S.) 1
- Matchett, Mary Karol 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Deaf Professionals Group 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Student Life Team 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Students 1