Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of bibliographic files, writings, exhibition records, posters and client files of graphic designer Bradbury Thompson.
The Troller collection was donated by Beatrice Troller in 2005 and includes material ranging from sketches, mock-ups and proofs along with final printed projects including book jackets, promotional materials, packaging and posters.
Collection of materials from graphic designer Paul Rand. It includes extensive client publications: advertisements, posters, letterhead, brochures, and reports from clients such as International Business Machines and Westinghouse.
- Graphic design 2
- Graphic designers -- United States 2
- Magazines (periodicals) 2
- brochures 2
- Annual reports 1
- Book jackets 1
- Booklets 1
- Correspondence 1
- Graphic arts -- 20th century -- Exhibitions. 1
- Graphic design -- 1950-1980 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Packaging 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- International Business Machines Corporation 2
- American Express Company 1
- American Institute of Graphic Arts 1
- Federico, Helen 1
- Frederic W. Goudy Award 1