Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection is one captioned telephone with number/letter keypad and 10 inch viewing screen, cord and handset.
The Lee Brody New York-New Jersey Phone-TTY collection documents New York-New Jersey Phone-TTY, a company founded by Lee Brody to provide telephone accessibility for the deaf and hard-of-hearing community. The collection contains business records, clippings, newsletters, photographs and TTY (teletypewriter) and technology equipment.
Various brochures and ephemera branded for New York Relay Service and the National Center for Deaf Health Research.
The Satoshi Fukushima biographical papers include a current biography, vitae, correspondence and article written about Mr. Fukushima. There are copies of an interview with his wife in a Japanese magazine, two CD's detailing his life, and two books written in Japanese and signed by Mr. Fukushima.
- Subject: Deafblind people -- Means of communication X
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 3
- Deaf -- Means of communication 2
- Deaf -- New York (State) 2
- Correspondence 1
- Deaf -- New Jersey 1
- Deaf -- United States 1
- Deafblind people -- Education 1
- Ephemera 1
- Lectures and lecturing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Papers (document genres) 1
- Photographs 1
- Posters 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Technical communication -- Societies, etc. -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Telephone -- Directory 1
- Teletypewriters 1
- Teletypewriters -- 1970-1980 1 ∧ less
- Brody, Lee 1
- Fukushima, Satoshi (1962-) 1
- Naturale, Joan 1
- New York-New Jersey Phone-TTY 1
- Segalman, Bob 1
- Terrazzino, Anna M. 1 ∧ less