Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Programs and magazines celebrating the 300th birthday of Abbé de l’Épée during 2012.
Deaf history newspaper clippings focus on the education of the Deaf at the turn of the twentieth century, mainly in New York State. Also included are obituaries and articles on notable Deaf persons.
The Deaf Rochester News collection contains meeting minutes, correspondence, administrative documents, and photographs related to the Deaf Rochester News and Deaf community of Rochester. Records range from 1984 to circa 2000’s.
Harry Lang biographical files consists of Lang's research used for the book, Deaf Persons in the Arts and Sciences: A Biographical Dictionary, (co-authored with Bonnie Meath-Lang).
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
The Harry Lang collection on Edmund Booth consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Edmund Booth: Deaf Pioneer.
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
On the occasion of Tercentenary of Abbe L'Epée the FNSF asked Renée Mayot , sculptor, and the Monnaie de Paris, to create this commemorative medal. It is Florentine bronze.
Collection of posters featuring deaf culture and deaf artists.
Set of three cds of interviews created for the StoryCorps project. StoryCorps is a nonprofit oral history project dedicated to documenting the lives of Americans of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Deaf -- History 11
- Deaf -- Education 5
- Teachers of the deaf 5
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Deaf artists 3
- Articles 2
- Correspondence 2
- Deaf -- Interviews 2
- Deafness -- Social aspects 2
- Posters 2
- Publications 2
- Research notes 2
- Biography files 1
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- Books 1
- Color photographs 1
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication -- Congresses 1
- Deaf actors 1
- Deaf authors 1
- Deaf scientists 1
- Deaf, writings of the 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Popular works 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- Memorandums 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- History 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Stained glass 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 5
- Lang, Harry G. 4
- L'Epée, abbé de (Charles-Michel) (1712-1789) 2
- Salaway, Tracey 2
- Taylor, Sally 2
- Booth, Edmund 1
- Deaf Rochester News 1
- Greene, Samuel (Thomas) (1843-1890) 1
- Hurwitz, T. Alan 1
- Livadas, Greg 1
- Mayot, Renee 1
- Meath-Lang, Bonnie 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- Raco, Thomas 1
- Shakespeare, William 1
- Siple, Linda 1
- StoryCorps (Project) 1
- Taylor, Paul H. 1
- Taylor, Paul L., ?-2021 1 ∧ less