Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Deaf history newspaper clippings focus on the education of the Deaf at the turn of the twentieth century, mainly in New York State. Also included are obituaries and articles on notable Deaf persons.
The Harry Lang collection on Edmund Booth consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Edmund Booth: Deaf Pioneer.
The Wendy Dannels collection on FIRST Robotics contains items and documents collected by Dannels pertaining to the Rochester School for the Deaf's 2009-2010 FIRST Robotics competition team, RoboComm-X (Team 3162). Items include documents dating from 2009-2010 about the FIRST Robotics competition.
- Correspondence 2
- Deaf -- History 2
- Deaf culture 2
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deafness -- Popular works 1
- FIRST Robotics Competition 1
- Research notes 1 ∧ less
- Booth, Edmund 1
- Dannels, Wendy 1
- Deaf Women of Rochester 1
- Lang, Harry G. 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 1
- Rochester School for the Deaf 1 ∧ less