Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Leo Smith papers document his work in RIT Administration, including in the Policy Council and Educational Research Office.
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Long Range Planning Committee. Although the committee did exist prior to Dr. Paul A. Miller's term as university president, Miller asked the group to publish a series of long range planning reports during the 1970s. The collection includes correspondence, financial records, administrative documents, annual reports, and other research materials, as well as copies of the final reports.
- Financial records 1
- Minutes 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 1
- Bullard, Todd H. (Todd Hupp) 1
- Fram, Eugene H. 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Planning 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Long Range Planning Committee 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 1