Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Set of three cds of interviews created for the StoryCorps project. StoryCorps is a nonprofit oral history project dedicated to documenting the lives of Americans of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Deaf -- Education 2
- Deaf -- History 2
- Books 1
- Correspondence 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Social aspects 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Publications 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- Lang, Harry G. 2
- Hurwitz, T. Alan 1
- Livadas, Greg 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- Shakespeare, William 1