Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Harry Lang biographical files consists of Lang's research used for the book, Deaf Persons in the Arts and Sciences: A Biographical Dictionary, (co-authored with Bonnie Meath-Lang).
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
The Harry Lang collection on Edmund Booth consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Edmund Booth: Deaf Pioneer.
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Set of three cds of interviews created for the StoryCorps project. StoryCorps is a nonprofit oral history project dedicated to documenting the lives of Americans of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Deaf -- History 4
- Teachers of the deaf 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Deaf -- Education 2
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 2
- Research notes 2
- Articles 1
- Biography files 1
- Books 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf actors 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Deaf authors 1
- Deaf scientists 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Popular works 1
- Deafness -- Social aspects 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Publications 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- Lang, Harry G. 4
- Booth, Edmund 1
- Hurwitz, T. Alan 1
- Livadas, Greg 1
- Meath-Lang, Bonnie 1