Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Collection of 104 published and unpublished manuscripts written by faculty at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at RIT between 1986-2010.
Complete assemblage of the commemorative stamp package to honor Robert Panara. Panara was a teacher in the field of Deaf Studies and taught at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf from 1967 until 1987. The collection contains programs, envelopes, a stamp sheet, and a framed stamp presentation.
- Deaf -- History 4
- Deaf -- Education 3
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Teachers of the deaf 3
- Deaf culture 2
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- History 2
- American Sign Language 1
- Books 1
- Commemorative postage stamps -- United States 1
- Correspondence 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- United States 1
- Deaf, Theater for the -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Social aspects 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Faculty papers 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- Biography 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Publications 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 3
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 3
- Caccamise, Frank 1
- Egelston-Dodd, Judy 1
- Fischer , Susan D. 1