Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Collection of 104 published and unpublished manuscripts written by faculty at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at RIT between 1986-2010.
- Deaf -- History 2
- Deaf culture 2
- Teachers of the deaf 2
- American Sign Language 1
- Books 1
- Correspondence 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- United States 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Social aspects 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Faculty papers 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Publications 1 ∧ less
- Caccamise, Frank 1
- Egelston-Dodd, Judy 1
- Fischer , Susan D. 1
- Foster, Susan Bannerman 1
- Monikowski, Christine 1