Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Harry Lang biographical files consists of Lang's research used for the book, Deaf Persons in the Arts and Sciences: A Biographical Dictionary, (co-authored with Bonnie Meath-Lang).
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
The Harry Lang collection on Edmund Booth consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Edmund Booth: Deaf Pioneer.
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Collection of 104 published and unpublished manuscripts written by faculty at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at RIT between 1986-2010.
- Deaf -- History 4
- Deaf culture 4
- Deaf -- Education 3
- Research notes 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Teachers of the deaf 2
- American Sign Language 1
- Articles 1
- Biography files 1
- Books 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 1
- Deaf -- United States 1
- Deaf actors 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Deaf authors 1
- Deaf scientists 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Popular works 1
- Deafness -- Social aspects 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Publications 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1
- Teletypewriters 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less
- Booth, Edmund 1
- Caccamise, Frank 1
- Egelston-Dodd, Judy 1
- Fischer , Susan D. 1
- Foster, Susan Bannerman 1