- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology's Academic Support Center and its activities. The office provides academic and remedial support services to students at the university. The collection includes correspondence, schedules, newsletters, promotional materials, annual reports, clippings, and other related material.
Materials related to the Reading Laboratory at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) and its activities. The Lab was established in 1953 to provide reading instruction to the students of the school, as well as the surrounding community. The collection consists mostly of correspondence and promotional materials such as brochures, but also includes a program proposal.
- Subject: Writing centers -- New York (State) -- Rochester X
- Annual reports 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- English language -- Study and teaching -- Foreign speakers 1
- Instructional materials 1
- Newsletters 1
- Reading 1
- Schedules (time plans) 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Division of Student Affairs. Academic Support Center 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Reading Laboratory 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Reading and Study Clinic 1