- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 7 of 7
Ronald Pearson silver pin
Silver pin in lightening bolt shape stamped with hallmark "RH Pearson".
Collection on Hans Christensen
Materials related to Hans Christensen, the world-renowned silversmith and former Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) professor. Most of the collection consists of articles written on Hans Christensen, specifically his works, achievements, and death. The collection also includes some miscellaneous documents such as a biographical sketch, exhibition catalog, and a few pieces of correspondence.
Hans Christensen digital audio recordings
Digital audio recordings of two interviews with Hans Christensen. Christensen was a world renowned silver smith who taught at RIT for 29 years.
Hans Christensen drawings
Pencil drawings of designs created by Hans Christensen, the renowned silversmith and Rochester Institute of Technology professor. Five of the drawings are of a spice box, while one is of a ceremonial mace presented to Mark Ellingson.
Hans Christensen silverwork
13 pieces of silver craft by Hans Christensen. Pieces were created for the RIT President, Chapel, and awards.
Sarah Margaret Gillam Award sterling silver bowl
This sterling silver bowl was created by Hans Christensen, professor in the School for American Craftsmen at Rochester Institute of Technology, to be presented to the 1979 recipient of the Sarah Margaret Gillam Award, Howard C. Green.
Barbara Cowles collection on Shop One
The Barbara Cowles collection on Shop One contains materials about the retail store that featured handmade crafts by RIT professors, as well as other craftsmen in the Rochester area and beyond. Included are posters, news clippings, exhibition announcements, photographs, digital images and HTML pages from a website about Shop One (no longer live on web).
- Silversmiths 6
- Crafts (art genres) 2
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Announcements 1
- Apprenticeship 1
- Articles 1
- Award presentations -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Ceremonial maces 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Digital images 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Handicraft -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) 1
- Interviews 1
- Obituaries 1
- Oral histories 1
- Spice boxes 1
- Stores, retail -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Web site development 1
- religious objects 1 ∧ less
- Christensen, Hans (1924-1983) 5
- Ellingson, Mark 2
- Pearson, Ronald Hayes 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Art collections 2
- Shop One (Rochester, N.Y.) 2
- Brennan, Harold James 1
- Cowles, Barbara 1
- Frid, Tage 1
- Gillam, Sarah Margaret 1
- Green, Howard C. 1
- Johnston, Robert Harold 1
- Markusen, Thomas 1
- Myers, Joel Philip, 1934- 1
- Prip, John 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute -- Faculty 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Faculty 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Fine and Applied Arts 1
- Rochester institute of Technology. College of Applied Science and Technology. School of Food, Hotel & Tourism Management 1
- Shumway, Hettie Beaman Lakin 1
- Webb, Aileen O. 1
- Wildenhain, Frans 1 ∧ less