- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 6 of 6
Ronald Pearson silver pin
Silver pin in lightening bolt shape stamped with hallmark "RH Pearson".
John Prip tea and coffee service
5 piece silver tea and coffee service by John Prip for Reed & Barton.
Erica Bello jewelry
Two oxidized silver necklaces, one titled Emerald Trough necklace features ten oxidized silver bars connected by a trough containing a natural emerald. The other untitled piece is made of silver teaspoons and cotton string. The spoons create a silver cage that contains a spray of bay leaves. Ms. Bello created it during her time as a student at RIT's School for American Crafts.
Juan Carlos Caballero-Perez jewelry
The collection contains two pieces of fine jewelry created by artist Juan Carlos Caballero-Perez. One is a large necklace with a center breast plate and the other is a hand-piece titled You and me.
Hans Christensen silverwork
13 pieces of silver craft by Hans Christensen. Pieces were created for the RIT President, Chapel, and awards.
Hans Christensen silver from the estate of Elisabeth Christensen
6 silver pieces by Hans Christensen.
- Silversmiths 4
- Crafts (art genres) 2
- Handicraft -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) 2
- Jewelry 2
- Necklaces 2
- Designers -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Metalworking and metalworking processes and techniques 1
- religious objects 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Faculty 3
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School for American Crafts 3
- Christensen, Hans (1924-1983) 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School for American Craftsmen 2