- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials related to the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics' Association, a predecessor of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The collection contains historical information on the organization, as well as membership tickets, a secretary's book, copies of the library's catalog, a member register, and a copy of the organization's constitution.
Materials relating to the Rochester Athenaeum and Young Men's Association (RAYMA). A predecessor of the Rochester Institute of Technology, RAYMA was formed in 1838 when the Rochester Athenaeum merged with the Young Men's Association. The collection contains fliers for RAYMA activities, as well as a list of individuals who gave lectures to the organization.
The Reynolds Library and Reynolds family records provide an overview of the history of the Reynolds family, Reynolds Arcade, Reynolds Library, and the city of Rochester as it developed in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Subject: Public libraries -- New York (State) -- Rochester X
- Learned institutions and societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Book catalogs 1
- City planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester area 1
- Ephemera 1
- Estate records 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Minute books 1
- Newspapers 1
- Registers (lists) 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 2
- Andrews, Ezra Randall 1
- Harrison, William Henry 1
- O’Reilly, Henry 1
- Reynold, William Abelard 1