- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology's Academic Support Center and its activities. The office provides academic and remedial support services to students at the university. The collection includes correspondence, schedules, newsletters, promotional materials, annual reports, clippings, and other related material.
Materials related to the English Language Center (ELC) at the Rochester Institute of Technology and its activities. The ELC was started in 1979 to help non-native English speakers planning to attend an American university learn the English language and better understand American culture. The collection includes student directories, brochures, and correspondence.
The collection includes studies, reports, correspondence, and informative materials for international students at RIT. Also included are various documents from departments and organizations that serve RIT international students.
- Promotional materials 2
- Students, Foreign -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- brochures 2
- Annual reports 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Directories 1
- English language -- Grammar -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Instructional materials 1
- Reports 1
- Schedules (time plans) 1
- Tutors and tutoring -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Writing centers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Foreign students 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Division of Student Affairs. Academic Support Center 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Division of Student Affairs. English Language Center 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Division of Student Affairs. Learning Development Center 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. International Student Club 1