- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Records related to the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Women's Network. The Women's Network was a group started in 1989 by Rhona Genzel. The collection contains correspondence, newletters, meeting minutes, membership directories, promotional flyers.
The Women’s Concerns Group was formed in September 1976 by a group of women faculty and staff at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection contains correspondence, newsletters, meeting minutes and promotional flyers.
- Second-wave feminism 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women -- Social conditions 1
- Women in education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women in higher education -- Social aspects -- United States 1
- Genzel , Rhona B. 1
- Rochester Institute of Technologoy. Women's Concerns Group 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Women Together 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Women's Network 1