- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
The paper records of the Herb Gray collection on Zeta Tau fraternity contain pledging posters, membership materials, planning documents, organizational records, the constitution, invitations to anniversary banquets, memos and correspondence. Also included are a Zeta Tau drinking mug.
The handmade composite of members of the RIT Zeta Tau fraternity in 1969 contains oval shaped photographs of each of the 24 identified members cut and pasted to a poster board.
The Phi Beta Gamma Fraternity records is comprised of the organization’s constitution, policies, rush and social event flyers, over-sized advertisements, meeting minutes, photographs, and a pledge class paddle. This collection includes the fraternity’s founding day in 1971 through the beginning years of its existence on Rochester Institute of Technology campus.
- Constitutions 2
- Posters 2
- Black-and-white photography 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Greek paddle 1
- Membership lists 1
- Memorandums 1
- Mugs 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Student Affairs. Center for Campus Life (Greek Affairs) 2
- Dychko, Douglas J. 1
- Goldberg, Ronald 1
- Gray, Herbert H. 1
- Phi Beta Gamma. Rochester Institute of Technology 1