- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Materials related to the Empire State School of Printing, an early predecessor of the Rochester Institute of Technology's School of Print Media. The collection includes general information on the school, as well as ephemera, copies of diplomas, course schedules, lists of graduates, and clippings.
The collection contains over 100 printing samples collected by Rochester Institute of Technology Professors Alexander Lawson and Archie Provan. Many of the samples are awards and certificates presented to the RIT community during 1960-1980.
- Certificates 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Diplomas 1
- Printing -- Specimens 1
- Printing -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Empire State School of Printing 1
- Gannett, Frank E. (Frank Ernest) 1
- Kellogg, Ross William 1
- Provan, Archie 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute 1