- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
StoryCorps interviews and transcripts
Set of three cds of interviews created for the StoryCorps project. StoryCorps is a nonprofit oral history project dedicated to documenting the lives of Americans of all backgrounds and beliefs.
Abbé de l’Épée 300th birthday ephemera
Programs and magazines celebrating the 300th birthday of Abbé de l’Épée during 2012.
Medaille commemorative de tricentaire de la naissance de l'Abbé de l’Épée
On the occasion of Tercentenary of Abbe L'Epée the FNSF asked Renée Mayot , sculptor, and the Monnaie de Paris, to create this commemorative medal. It is Florentine bronze.
Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
- Deaf -- Education 4
- Deaf -- History 4
- Articles 1
- Books 1
- Correspondence 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Social aspects 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Publications 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 3
- L'Epée, abbé de (Charles-Michel) (1712-1789) 2
- Lang, Harry G. 2
- Hurwitz, T. Alan 1
- Livadas, Greg 1
- Mayot, Renee 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- Shakespeare, William 1
- StoryCorps (Project) 1
- Taylor, Paul H. 1
- Taylor, Sally 1 ∧ less