- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection of Robert Baker NTID records and photographs contains promotional materials, memorandums, advertisements, and photographs that relate to the NTID Dyer Arts Center and NTID. All materials within this collection were donated to the RIT Archive Collection by Robert Baker, the former director and curator of NTID’s Dyer Arts Center. Materials within this collection range from 1967 to 2007.
This is a framed color print by artist Alice Silver. Silver is a deaf American working in the visual arts. The print depicts a box of crayons with the word for deaf in many languages printed on each crayon.
The collection contains one oil painting by Deaf Latinx artist Miguel Diaz Calderon. The painting depicts a orangish-blue skyscape/seascape composed of two background spheres and six floating islands. Islands with fauna contain various scenes: a lighthouse and boat; waterfall; fishing vessel over large fish and dock; crystals; a tree on a cube island; and at lower left is a painter seated in front of a canvas with a nude woman crouched in a cavern below.
The collection contains one watercolor painting by Deaf Latinx artist Rolando Siguenza. The painting depicts six young men with angels' wings with a yellow background foregrounded by a wrought iron gate. At lower right, another young male in profile with wings looks on.
- Deaf artists 4
- Deaf culture 4
- Deaf artists -- Mexico 2
- Oil paintings (visual works) 2
- Advertisements 1
- Art -- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Artists -- New York (State) 1
- Color photographs 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Digital prints 1
- Memorandums 1
- Painting , American -- 21st century -- Specimens 1
- Painting, Mexican -- 21st century -- Specimens 1
- Prints -- 21st century 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Watercolor painting, Mexican -- 21st century -- Specimens 1
- Watercolors (paintings) 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Baker, Robert (Robert Knight Baker), 1948-2019 1
- Deaf View Image Art. De'VIA 1
- Dyer, Helen 1
- Dyer, Joseph 1
- Gallaudet University 1