- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
Claude and Helen Samuelson papers
Correspondence, promotional materials, and convention programs related to Claude and Helen Samuelson's work with the Rochester Civic Association of the Deaf and the Empire State Association of the Deaf.
NTID Media Relations videotapes
NTID Media Relations videotapes consist of news clippings regarding the National Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
PEN-International promotional materials
Promotional materials related to PEN-International, a worldwide partnership of colleges and universities committed to improving postsecondary education for deaf and hard of hearing students.
NTID promotional materials
NTID promotional ephemera includes cups, paperweights, buttons, and other artifacts related to National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
New York Relay Service promotional materials
Various brochures and ephemera branded for New York Relay Service and the National Center for Deaf Health Research.
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Deaf -- Means of communication 3
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Deaf college students 2
- Annual reports 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cups 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) 1
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 1
- Deaf culture 1
- Deafblind people -- Means of communication 1
- Ephemera 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Postcards 1
- Public relations. 1
- Technical communication -- Societies, etc. -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1
- VHS (TM) 1
- brochures 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 2
- Empire State Association of the Deaf 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Media Relations 1
- Pen-International 1
- Rochester Civic Association of the Deaf 1
- Samuelson, Claude 1
- Samuelson, Helen 1
- Segalman, Bob 1 ∧ less