- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 10
David Call artwork
The collection consists of artwork by David Call, including a hand carved linocut black block print titled Breakthrough and a multicolored prismacolor drawing titled The Great Convergence. The linocut depicts Abbé L'Epée and two butterflies (two sisters) using sign language to communicate. The drawing depicts two sailboats on the sea intersecting to form a butterfly.
Tracey Salaway artworks
Five digital art posters and one stained glass piece.
RIT/NTID Deaf Studies Archive poster collection
Collection of posters featuring deaf culture and deaf artists.
ASL Lecture Series DVDs
Collection of American Sign Language lectures on DVD, created, produced, and developed by National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
1990 International Congress on Education of the Deaf videotapes
1990 International Congress on Education of the Deaf videotapes are mainly comprised of b-roll footage of the conference held at National Institute of the Deaf in Rochester, New York.
Robert Panara deaf video collection
Collection of VHS tapes and DVDs assembled by Robert Panara, the first deaf faculty member of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Miriam and Kenneth Lerner ASL Poetry collection
A collection of Deaf poetry videotapes, dvds, and digital documents containing lectures, performances, and interviews documenting ASL (American Sign Languagae) poetry. The materials were gathered while conducting research for Heart of The Hydrogen Jukebox, a documentary film by Miriam Lerner about ASL poetry.
Clayton Valli memorial collection
This collection contains documentation of a 2003 memorial service held at NTID for Clayton Valli, deaf linguist and ASL poet. Both photographs and a video document the memorial.
NTID Media Relations videotapes
NTID Media Relations videotapes consist of news clippings regarding the National Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
PAH! Deaf TV videotapes
PAH! Deaf TV videotapes programs consist of current events, news, and interviews. Programs were created and produced by NTID students.
- Deaf -- Means of communication 8
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 6
- Deaf artists 6
- Deaf -- Education 3
- Deaf -- Interviews 3
- Deaf -- Poetry 3
- VHS (TM) 3
- DVDs 2
- Deaf -- Education -- Congresses 2
- Deaf -- History 2
- Deaf -- Means of communication -- Congresses 2
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 2
- Posters 2
- Video recordings 2
- American Sign Language -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Education -- Pictorial works 1
- Deaf -- Poetry -- Congresses 1
- Deaf actors 1
- Deaf college students 1
- Deaf poets -- Interviews 1
- Deaf, writings of the 1
- Deafness -- Drama 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Poetry 1
- Linocuts (prints) 1
- Poems 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Public relations. 1
- Stained glass 1
- Teachers of the deaf 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 4
- Bragg, Bernard, 1928-2018 2
- Salaway, Tracey 2
- Valli, Clayton 2
- Bahan, Benjamin J. 1
- Call, David 1
- Carmel, Simon 1
- Christie, Karen 1
- Deaf View Image Art. De'VIA 1
- Flaherty, Joe 1
- Flying Words (Event) 1
- Gallaudet University 1
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 1
- Graybill, Patrick 1
- Hlibok, Bruce 1
- International Congress on Education of the Deaf (1990 : Rochester, New York) 1
- Lerner, Kenneth 1
- Lerner, Miriam Nathan 1
- National ASL Literature Conference 1
- National Deaf Poetry Conference (1987 : Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. ASL Lecture Series 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Media Relations 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. PAH! Deaf TV 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf 1
- Panara, Robert, 1920-2014 1
- Rennie, Debbie 1 ∧ less