- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 12
Deaf history newspaper clippings
Deaf history newspaper clippings focus on the education of the Deaf at the turn of the twentieth century, mainly in New York State. Also included are obituaries and articles on notable Deaf persons.
Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Harry Lang collection on Edmund Booth
The Harry Lang collection on Edmund Booth consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Edmund Booth: Deaf Pioneer.
Harry Lang biographical files for Deaf Persons in the Arts and Sciences
Harry Lang biographical files consists of Lang's research used for the book, Deaf Persons in the Arts and Sciences: A Biographical Dictionary, (co-authored with Bonnie Meath-Lang).
Abbé de l’Épée 300th birthday ephemera
Programs and magazines celebrating the 300th birthday of Abbé de l’Épée during 2012.
Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
Deaf Rochester News collection
The Deaf Rochester News collection contains meeting minutes, correspondence, administrative documents, and photographs related to the Deaf Rochester News and Deaf community of Rochester. Records range from 1984 to circa 2000’s.
Tracey Salaway artworks
Five digital art posters and one stained glass piece.
The Chautauqua Salute handkerchief
Collection is a 21" x 21" fabric square used by a local interpreting organization at a workshop to explain the history of waving a handkerchief to signal applause from a deaf audience.
RIT/NTID Deaf Studies Archive poster collection
Collection of posters featuring deaf culture and deaf artists.
- Deaf -- History 11
- Deaf -- Education 5
- Teachers of the deaf 5
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Deaf artists 3
- Articles 2
- Correspondence 2
- Deaf -- Interviews 2
- Deafness -- Social aspects 2
- Posters 2
- Publications 2
- Research notes 2
- Biography files 1
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- Books 1
- Color photographs 1
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication -- Congresses 1
- Deaf actors 1
- Deaf authors 1
- Deaf scientists 1
- Deaf, writings of the 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Popular works 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- Memorandums 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- History 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Stained glass 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 5
- Lang, Harry G. 4
- L'Epée, abbé de (Charles-Michel) (1712-1789) 2
- Salaway, Tracey 2
- Taylor, Sally 2
- Booth, Edmund 1
- Deaf Rochester News 1
- Greene, Samuel (Thomas) (1843-1890) 1
- Hurwitz, T. Alan 1
- Livadas, Greg 1
- Mayot, Renee 1
- Meath-Lang, Bonnie 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- Raco, Thomas 1
- Shakespeare, William 1
- Siple, Linda 1
- StoryCorps (Project) 1
- Taylor, Paul H. 1
- Taylor, Paul L., ?-2021 1 ∧ less