- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
Deaf history newspaper clippings
Deaf history newspaper clippings focus on the education of the Deaf at the turn of the twentieth century, mainly in New York State. Also included are obituaries and articles on notable Deaf persons.
Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Abbé de l’Épée 300th birthday ephemera
Programs and magazines celebrating the 300th birthday of Abbé de l’Épée during 2012.
Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
Medaille commemorative de tricentaire de la naissance de l'Abbé de l’Épée
On the occasion of Tercentenary of Abbe L'Epée the FNSF asked Renée Mayot , sculptor, and the Monnaie de Paris, to create this commemorative medal. It is Florentine bronze.
- Deaf -- History 4
- Teachers of the deaf 4
- Articles 1
- Books 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Publications 1 ∧ less
- L'Epée, abbé de (Charles-Michel) (1712-1789) 2
- Lang, Harry G. 2
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 2
- Mayot, Renee 1
- Shakespeare, William 1