- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 12
Abbé de l’Épée 300th birthday ephemera
Programs and magazines celebrating the 300th birthday of Abbé de l’Épée during 2012.
Tracey Salaway artworks
Five digital art posters and one stained glass piece.
The Chautauqua Salute handkerchief
Collection is a 21" x 21" fabric square used by a local interpreting organization at a workshop to explain the history of waving a handkerchief to signal applause from a deaf audience.
RIT/NTID Deaf Studies Archive poster collection
Collection of posters featuring deaf culture and deaf artists.
Harry Lang biographical files for Deaf Persons in the Arts and Sciences
Harry Lang biographical files consists of Lang's research used for the book, Deaf Persons in the Arts and Sciences: A Biographical Dictionary, (co-authored with Bonnie Meath-Lang).
Medaille commemorative de tricentaire de la naissance de l'Abbé de l’Épée
On the occasion of Tercentenary of Abbe L'Epée the FNSF asked Renée Mayot , sculptor, and the Monnaie de Paris, to create this commemorative medal. It is Florentine bronze.
StoryCorps interviews and transcripts
Set of three cds of interviews created for the StoryCorps project. StoryCorps is a nonprofit oral history project dedicated to documenting the lives of Americans of all backgrounds and beliefs.
Harry Lang collection on Edmund Booth
The Harry Lang collection on Edmund Booth consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Edmund Booth: Deaf Pioneer.
Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Deaf Rochester News collection
The Deaf Rochester News collection contains meeting minutes, correspondence, administrative documents, and photographs related to the Deaf Rochester News and Deaf community of Rochester. Records range from 1984 to circa 2000’s.
- Deaf -- History 11
- Deaf -- Education 5
- Teachers of the deaf 5
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Deaf artists 3
- Articles 2
- Correspondence 2
- Deaf -- Interviews 2
- Deafness -- Social aspects 2
- Posters 2
- Publications 2
- Research notes 2
- Biography files 1
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- Books 1
- Color photographs 1
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication -- Congresses 1
- Deaf actors 1
- Deaf authors 1
- Deaf scientists 1
- Deaf, writings of the 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Popular works 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- Memorandums 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- History 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Stained glass 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 5
- Lang, Harry G. 4
- L'Epée, abbé de (Charles-Michel) (1712-1789) 2
- Salaway, Tracey 2
- Taylor, Sally 2
- Booth, Edmund 1
- Deaf Rochester News 1
- Greene, Samuel (Thomas) (1843-1890) 1
- Hurwitz, T. Alan 1
- Livadas, Greg 1
- Mayot, Renee 1
- Meath-Lang, Bonnie 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- Raco, Thomas 1
- Shakespeare, William 1
- Siple, Linda 1
- StoryCorps (Project) 1
- Taylor, Paul H. 1
- Taylor, Paul L., ?-2021 1 ∧ less