- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers donated by Dr. Larry Quinsland. NTID professor of Science and Mathematics. The papers include materials regarding faculty activity, curricula, and Quinsland's own academic work, as well as images created by students.
Materials from Linda (Crane) Lamitola documenting her participation in the first BTP summer interpreting training program in 1977. BTP was a summer training session for interpreters hosted by the National Technical Institute for the Deaf. The collection contains worksheets, notes, handouts, evaluations, and other curricular materials.
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- Methodology 1
- Deaf college students 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- History 1
- Science -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf 1
- Lamitola, Linda 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Students 1
- Quinsland, Larry K. 1 ∧ less