- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Deaf President Now collection contains digitized copies of documentation of protests held at Gallaudet University in 1988 by deaf students who wanted a deaf president. The collection also contains documentation of demands by students at National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) for specific concerns they wanted addressed by the administration.
The Marilyn Fowler collection on NTID Medical Records Technology Program contains two scrapbooks with historical information and photographs of students and faculty in the program from its' inception to closing in 1994.
This is a collection of deaf-related documents from Anna Terrazzino that includes material about the Mystic Oral School for the Deaf in Connecticut, a booklet on the celebration of twentieth anniversary of the New Jersey Skiers Club of the Deaf, 1972-1992 and New Jersey Alumni Association publications from 1965-1967.
- Deaf -- History 2
- Annual reports 1
- Booklets 1
- Correspondence 1
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Deaf college students 1
- Deaf students -- United States. 1
- Medical records -- Management -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Newsletters 1
- Photographs 1
- Proposals 1
- brochures 1 ∧ less
- Brody, Lee 1
- Fowler, Marilyn 1
- Gallaudet University 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Medical Records Department 1