- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 7 of 7
Paul Johnston artwork
Four pieces of artwork by Deaf artist Paul Johnston. Johnston earned a BFA in furniture design and woodworking from Rochester Institute of Technology.
Rochester School for the Deaf artist-in-residence Chuck Baird program
The Rochester School for the Deaf artist-in-residence Chuck Baird discussion contains one DVD recorded on May 6, 1996.
NTID summer programming photographs
This collection contains photographs, flyers and a poster of summer programs at National Technical Institute for the Deaf from 1997-2012. These programs include Steps to Success, Techgirlz/Techboys and Explore Your Future (EYF).
David Call artwork
The collection consists of artwork by David Call, including a hand carved linocut black block print titled Breakthrough and a multicolored prismacolor drawing titled The Great Convergence. The linocut depicts Abbé L'Epée and two butterflies (two sisters) using sign language to communicate. The drawing depicts two sailboats on the sea intersecting to form a butterfly.
Ellen Mansfield ceramic artworks
The collection consists two ceramic artworks by artist Ellen Mansfield. The plate is painted with an image of deaf education pioneer Abbé L'Epée. The trivet De'humankind depicts a woman kneeling by a stream.
RIT University News collection of NTID slides
Collection of photographs in slide format documenting student life, events, and classes at National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT).
NTID Communications Services slides
Collection of 120 slides taken by National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) Communications and Marketing Services over a number of decades. Content of the slides ranges from campus construction, student life, academics, and general campus life.
- Deaf artists 5
- Deaf -- Education 2
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Teachers of the deaf 2
- Black-and-white prints (prints on paper) 1
- Ceramics (objects) 1
- Classrooms -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- History 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf college students 1
- Deaf culture 1
- Deaf students -- United States. 1
- Deafness -- Drama 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Lectures and lecturing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Linocuts (prints) 1
- Masks (costume) 1
- Photographs 1
- Student life 1
- Summer Career Exploration Program 1
- Summer camps 1
- Universities and colleges -- Marketing 1
- Watercolors (paintings) 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology. National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Communications, Marketing, & Multimedia Services 2
- Baird, Chuck 1
- Benjamin, Mark 1
- Call, David 1
- Davila, Robert R. 1
- Deaf View Image Art. De'VIA 1
- Frisina, D. Robert 1
- Johnston, Paul 1
- L'Epée, abbé de (Charles-Michel) (1712-1789) 1
- Mansfield, Ellen 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Explore Your Future 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Art collections 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. University News Services. Manager of Photography 1
- Rochester School for the Deaf 1 ∧ less