- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
Abbé de l’Épée 300th birthday ephemera
Programs and magazines celebrating the 300th birthday of Abbé de l’Épée during 2012.
David Call artwork
The collection consists of artwork by David Call, including a hand carved linocut black block print titled Breakthrough and a multicolored prismacolor drawing titled The Great Convergence. The linocut depicts Abbé L'Epée and two butterflies (two sisters) using sign language to communicate. The drawing depicts two sailboats on the sea intersecting to form a butterfly.
Medaille commemorative de tricentaire de la naissance de l'Abbé de l’Épée
On the occasion of Tercentenary of Abbe L'Epée the FNSF asked Renée Mayot , sculptor, and the Monnaie de Paris, to create this commemorative medal. It is Florentine bronze.
Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
- Deaf -- Education 4
- Deaf -- History 3
- Articles 1
- Books 1
- Correspondence 1
- Deaf -- Education -- Pictorial works 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Linocuts (prints) 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Publications 1 ∧ less
- L'Epée, abbé de (Charles-Michel) (1712-1789) 2
- Lang, Harry G. 2
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 2
- Call, David 1
- Deaf View Image Art. De'VIA 1
- Mayot, Renee 1
- Shakespeare, William 1 ∧ less