- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Records from RIT College of Fine and Applied Arts Curriculum Committee Council from 1970-1989. Although the amount of documentation for each year varies, all years generally include correspondence, meeting minutes, course and program proposals, committee reports, committee policies.
Materials collected by Julian Yudelson documenting the history of the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), College of Business, School of Retailing from 1970-1990. The collection includes correspondence, promotional materials, curriculum planning documents and meeting minutes.
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Minutes 2
- Art -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Farnsworth, David 1
- Johnston, Robert Harold 1
- Rochester Institute Of Technology. Saunders College of Business 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Business. Julian Yudelson 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Business. School of Retailing 1