- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection contains Board meeting announcements and invitations, and other documents ranging from 1847-1894 for the Rochester Athenaeum, Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Association, Mechanics Institute, and the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Many of the documents are addressed to George S. Riley.
Records of the Henry Lomb Society, an organization started in 1916 as an early honor society at the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. The collection includes various organizational documents such as the group's constitution and by-laws, memoranda, and speech transcripts, as well as newspaper clippings related to the organization's activities.
- Announcements 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Invitations 1
- Karl Kabelac 1
- Mechanics Institute (Rochester, N.Y.) -- History 1
- Rochester Athenaeum -- History 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Board of Directors 1