- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
RIT Greek organizations records contains materials related to the history of the Greek organization community at RIT from 1954-1994. The collection includes constitutions, meeting minutes, correspondences, newsletters, and assorted promotional materials pertaining to Greek life overall at RIT.
Materials related to the construction of the College Alumni Union on the Henrietta campus, as well as its use and activities. The facility was built as part of the Rochester Institute of Technology's new campus in 1968 and is now known as the Student Alumni Union. The collection includes publications such as brochures, correspondence, planning documents, printed policies, concert fliers, and clippings. There is also a dedication ceremony guest book and a scrapbook in the collection.
Records of the RIT Student Wives' Association, a social group for the wives of full-time students at the Rochester Institute of Technology during the 1960s and 1970s. The collection contains a scrapbook of club activities, along with correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and other administrative documents.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Minutes 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Publications 1
- Student life 1
- Student unions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Ellingson, Mark 1
- Miller, Paul A. 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Buildings 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Center for Campus Life. Center for Fraternity/Sorority Life 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College Alumni Union 1