- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Records related to the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Women's Network. The Women's Network was a group started in 1989 by Rhona Genzel. The collection contains correspondence, newletters, meeting minutes, membership directories, promotional flyers.
The Women’s Concerns Group was formed in September 1976 by a group of women faculty and staff at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection contains correspondence, newsletters, meeting minutes and promotional flyers.
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Alumni Association and its operations. The collection includes a variety of administrative and financial documents including meeting minutes, committee reports, governance materials, and financial statements, along with publications, surveys, photographs, and other miscellaneous items. Also included are several alumni novelty items such as lapel pins and ribbons.
- Newsletters 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Class reunions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Financial records 1
- Second-wave feminism 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women -- Social conditions 1
- Women in education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women in higher education -- Social aspects -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Genzel , Rhona B. 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute 1
- Rochester Institute of Technologoy. Women's Concerns Group 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Alumni and Alumnae 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Funds and scholarships 1