- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Records of the Women's Council of RIT founded in 1955 for women who were interested in helping to serve the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) community by acting as "ambassadors" for the school. The collection includes meeting minutes, correspondence, member rosters, meeting notes, financial records, photographs, ephemera, clippings, and other administrative documents.
The paper records of the Herb Gray collection on Zeta Tau fraternity contain pledging posters, membership materials, planning documents, organizational records, the constitution, invitations to anniversary banquets, memos and correspondence. Also included are a Zeta Tau drinking mug.
The handmade composite of members of the RIT Zeta Tau fraternity in 1969 contains oval shaped photographs of each of the 24 identified members cut and pasted to a poster board.
- Administrative records 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Composite photographs -- 1960-1970 1
- Educational fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Financial records 1
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes 1
- Mugs 1
- Photographs 1
- Posters 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Clark, Ruth M. 1
- Davis, Ruby C. 1
- Dychko, Douglas J. 1
- Ellingson, Marcia 1
- Fitch, Margie 1