- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials collected by Julian Yudelson documenting the history of the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), College of Business, School of Retailing from 1970-1990. The collection includes correspondence, promotional materials, curriculum planning documents and meeting minutes.
The paper records of the Herb Gray collection on Zeta Tau fraternity contain pledging posters, membership materials, planning documents, organizational records, the constitution, invitations to anniversary banquets, memos and correspondence. Also included are a Zeta Tau drinking mug.
The handmade composite of members of the RIT Zeta Tau fraternity in 1969 contains oval shaped photographs of each of the 24 identified members cut and pasted to a poster board.
RIT Greek organizations records contains materials related to the history of the Greek organization community at RIT from 1954-1994. The collection includes constitutions, meeting minutes, correspondences, newsletters, and assorted promotional materials pertaining to Greek life overall at RIT.
Materials related to individual Greek organizations within the Greek community at RIT from 1935-2012. The collection includes constitutions, minutes, correspondence, event information, newsletters, alumni directories and assorted promotional materials pertaining to specific organizations at RIT.
The Phi Beta Gamma Fraternity records is comprised of the organization’s constitution, policies, rush and social event flyers, over-sized advertisements, meeting minutes, photographs, and a pledge class paddle. This collection includes the fraternity’s founding day in 1971 through the beginning years of its existence on Rochester Institute of Technology campus.
The RIT Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity records contain by-laws, promotional materials, correspondence, reports, event pamphlets and alumni directories, as well as newsletters of the Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity chapter at RIT. This collection includes information about the fraternity, ranging from the chartering of the Upsilon Tetarton chapter of Phi Sigma Kappa in 1960 to the early 1990s. A majority of the contents in this collection document RIT's Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity from 1958-1970.
- Constitutions 4
- Promotional materials 4
- Composite photographs -- 1960-1970 3
- Memorandums 2
- Newsletters 2
- Posters 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Student life 2
- Administrative records 1
- Annual reports 1
- Black-and-white photography 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Greek paddle 1
- Membership lists 1
- Mugs 1
- Student publications -- Humor 1
- Syllabi 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Student Affairs. Center for Campus Life (Greek Affairs) 5
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Center for Campus Life. Center for Fraternity/Sorority Life 4
- Dychko, Douglas J. 1
- Goldberg, Ronald 1
- Gray, Herbert H. 1
- Phi Beta Gamma. Rochester Institute of Technology 1
- Phi Sigma Kappa 1
- Rochester Institute Of Technology. Saunders College of Business 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Societies and clubs 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Business. Julian Yudelson 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Business. School of Retailing 1
- Tau Kappa Epsilon 1
- Taylor, Bartle G. 1
- Yudelson, Julian 1 ∧ less