- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection accrues materials from RIT's student-run theater and drama clubs. It includes administrative and financial documents, correspondence, playbills, promotional materials, rehearsal schedules, advertising, and clippings.
Records of the Henry Lomb Society, an organization started in 1916 as an early honor society at the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. The collection includes various organizational documents such as the group's constitution and by-laws, memoranda, and speech transcripts, as well as newspaper clippings related to the organization's activities.
Records of the Women's Club of the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection includes administrative documents such as the group's constitution, meeting minutes, and committee reports; financial records; correspondence; published material; and photographs.
- Administrative records 2
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Drama -- Societies, etc. -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Playbills 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Speeches 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students 2
- Ellingson, Marcia 1
- Lomb, Henry 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Henry Lomb Society 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Faculty 1